[Preston] A LUG needs a purpose

Ken Walker keneawalker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:37:39 UTC 2016

Hi Mark.

I was wondering whether this group was still alive as it has appeared to be
gone and forgotten. I was a member of the Lancaster lug but that seems to
have gone quiet now. My plan there was to start a project but no idea on
what to do. This would have given people don't practical skills  in
learning how to code or for some of us reminding us how to to code. Any
purpose is good though so I'm up for anything like you're suggesting.

If you get something arranged I'll try and make it.