[Preston] A LUG needs a purpose

Phil Robinson phil.robinson at daolin.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 07:40:16 UTC 2016

Ahhhh my eyes, my eyes! I've been under that rock for a long time now. Hope
you are well Guy and others.

The domain was indeed as dormant as the group, consider it reactivated. We
did have a very good turn out in the glory days, the envy of many other
LUGs. Didn't we used to meet on Wednesdays though? I never could do
Tuesdays.

Anyway, I'm glad to see some potential activity again and maybe a new lease
of life for PLUG.

Phil Robinson.