[Preston] LUG Social - Saturday 30th July?

Mark Walton markwalton1967 at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 20:26:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

I was hoping that with a bit more notice I could organize another
Saturday afternoon social meet up, just to get people together and have
a chat after such a long dormant period.

If I suggested Sat 30th July, again in the back of Cafe Nero on
Fishergate, from 2pm until 5pm, would people be able to sort out their
diary for 10 days ahead?

If there is anything like a half decent turnout, then we could pursue
the idea of getting the use of a room at the University on a weekday
evening, which may then work better for people with weekend commitments.

Cheers

Mark

--
Sent from my Linux PC | www.linuxmint.com | Mint 18