[Preston] LUG Social - Saturday 30th July?

Billie Cowie billiecowie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:46:35 UTC 2016

Hi, I could make it on the Saturday but can't do evenings at all. No reason
why you can't establish them for the majority, though.
Could I suggest you consider both a weekday evening  weekly and possibly a
Saturday at Cafe Nero's once a month or fortnightly perhaps for people who
can't do evenings, other than occasionally?