[Ryedale] Meeting reminder for the 16th

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 11:41:37 BST 2006

Hi folks,

A quick reminder that we will be meeting at the Spotted Cow in Malton
next Monday the 16th of October.  This is simply to be a social
gathering, but laptops will be welcome.

I've been trying to encourage the use of GnuPG recently and as has been
mentioned previously, if you'd like to sign keys then please bring some
form of ID, passport, photo ID drivers license etc.  You might like to
use the Python script from Ewan's 'Quick and Dirty GPG' page:

http://www.macmahon.me.uk/linux/keysigning/

If you'd like a hand to get GnuPG working, please contact me through
the list.

I'll be interested to here how Dave is getting on with the machine he's
picked up to use as a test server.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all, and don't forget the meeting for
November is the 'Intro to Perl' talk.

See you soon,

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>