[Ryedale] Convert DWF files to PDF

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:05:04 GMT 2007

Is there any program where I can convert  dwf files into pdf's.

Doing my head in at work opening each file and save to pdf..
Although I can ssh into my home linux box I wonder if anyone have any
ideas or do this at home doing it via command line.
Whats is  your recommendation? I prefer to do it via command line… if possible.

Funny thing is they dismiss linux as some sort of virus and they cant
justify spending x amount of money on a converter programme when I can
do this all day!
but its very tedious and I don't want to get  RSI.

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/