[Ryedale] Ekiga

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:47:10 GMT 2007

Hi AL,

slighly off topic.. I was out other week in Kirkbymoorside and I got
talking to one guy who has installed linux but don't know where to go
from there.

I told him there is a Ryedale Linux group and it would probably  be
kick started in January as I knew you were due for another child plus
some of us has been busy latley.
He is interested and I he gave me his email address but when I sent
him an email it bounced back.
Mind you we had a few drinks talking about linux :-)

Fintan

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/