[Ryedale] Meeting February 18th

Al Girling acgirling at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 08:46:44 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, we've had the usual high volume of traffic here at the Ryedale LUG
mailing list.  I'd hoped we might pick up a little as we went into the
new year, but hey, no big deal.  Makes the cake go further at the meets!
:)  Speaking of which, the purpose of this e-mail is to remind you all
that we'll be meeting again at the Spotted Cow for a pint and a yarn a
week today. Mon 18th Feb, start to arrive 7.30-8ish pm.

I met a fella by the name of Paul at Chocfest on Saturday from Norton
who expressed an interest, so maybe we'll have a new face to share cake
with.

If time allows I'll try to make myself available in #ryedale this
evening.  We've not had an IRC meet for a long time now.  Let's try it
out to make sure it still works!

Anyway, I hope to see you next week.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>