[Ryedale] Meeting February 18th

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 12:07:45 GMT 2008

Hi Al,

> Well, we've had the usual high volume of traffic here at the Ryedale LUG
> mailing list.  I'd hoped we might pick up a little as we went into the
> new year, but hey, no big deal.  Makes the cake go further at the meets!
> :)  Speaking of which, the purpose of this e-mail is to remind you all
> that we'll be meeting again at the Spotted Cow for a pint and a yarn a
> week today. Mon 18th Feb, start to arrive 7.30-8ish pm.

I am still planning to make the meeting next Monday and should arrive around
7:30pm. If anything changes I'll let you know.

> I met a fella by the name of Paul at Chocfest on Saturday from Norton
> who expressed an interest, so maybe we'll have a new face to share cake
> with.

Let's hope Paul turns up then. It'll be fun when both of us reply to
questions. Actually you can just call me Phillipe instead as they did in
French class back in the days when I went to school. BTW will it be a
Chocfest cake? :)

> If time allows I'll try to make myself available in #ryedale this
> evening.  We've not had an IRC meet for a long time now.  Let's try it
> out to make sure it still works!

I don't think I can make an IRC meeting tonight unless things change in
which case I'll pop in.

Regards,
Paul.