[Ryedale] Meeting February 18th

Al Girling acgirling at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 21:38:16 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 12:07:24PM GMT, Paul Teasdale wrote:
> I am still planning to make the meeting next Monday and should arrive around
> 7:30pm. If anything changes I'll let you know.

Okey doke Paul,  sounds good to me.

> > I met a fella by the name of Paul at Chocfest on Saturday from Norton
> > who expressed an interest, so maybe we'll have a new face to share cake
> > with.
> >
> Let's hope Paul turns up then. It'll be fun when both of us reply to
> questions. Actually you can just call me Phillipe instead as they did in
> French class back in the days when I went to school.

We've had another Paul subscribed for a while too, but like most others
hasn't posted in some time.  I think I'm right in saying that Ash's mate
is also Paul!  I'm starting to think it's becoming a little Pythonesk
and the Bruces' sketch springing to mind in that we'll all end up being
called Paul to avoid confusion. :)

>                                                      BTW will it be a
> Chocfest cake? :)

Ah no!  Sadly, they were all eaten on Saturday, but it could well have
chocolate in the ingredients.

> > If time allows I'll try to make myself available in #ryedale this
> > evening.  We've not had an IRC meet for a long time now.  Let's try it
> > out to make sure it still works!
> >
> I don't think I can make an IRC meeting tonight unless things change in
> which case I'll pop in.

No matter, I've had irissi open most of the evening and I've popped in
to check on occasion, but no ones been in yet.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>