[Ryedale] GnuPG keysigning party with SLG

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 21:06:34 GMT 2008

Hi Al,

> I think you need to stop using dodgy software! :)

Naughty ;) I should have used my Linux box.

>> I'm afraid that both of these dates are no good for me as they are
>> both Friday's. Sorry about that but Friday nights for me are out
>> although a pint or two would have been nice.
>
> The pints are back on.
>
>     April 2008
> Mo     7 14 21 28
> Tu  1  8 15 22 29
> We  2  9 16 23 30
> Th  3 10 17 24
> Fr  4 11 18 25
> Sa  5 12 19 26
> Su  6 13 20 27
>
> I don't know what calendar you are using, but the one I have
> hanging on
> the wall says the same. :)

Umm. I thought Fridays were strange but I confess to looking at March
and not April. That's just dodgy software in my head. It'll probably
be even worse after the pints ;) Seriously though, what are we doing
in March? A chat at the Spotted Cow again or does it depend on when
April's meeting will be?

Anyhow sorry about that. It's a good thing that these mailing lists
are not public or anything :)

Regards,
Paul.