[Ryedale] GnuPG keysigning party with SLG

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 21:38:06 GMT 2008

Hi Paul,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 09:00:54PM GMT, Paul Teasdale wrote:
> Hi Al,

> >I think you need to stop using dodgy software! :)
> >
> Naughty ;) I should have used my Linux box.

Never mind, the pull of the dark side must be strong at the moment. :)

--%<--

> >I don't know what calendar you are using, but the one I have
> >hanging on
> >the wall says the same. :)
> >
> Umm. I thought Fridays were strange but I confess to looking at March
> and not April. That's just dodgy software in my head. It'll probably
> be even worse after the pints ;) Seriously though, what are we doing
> in March? A chat at the Spotted Cow again or does it depend on when
> April's meeting will be?

Easy done.

As to March, I was hoping to some a little more constructive than a yarn
at the pub - much as I like it, I prefer to get hands on at a keyboard.
I'm reluctant to book a room at the Brooklyn Centre if we're only likely
to have three of us though.  I'm still considering showing how I use
Gramps, but a venue is difficult.  My place is so small - sitting in the
kitchen on wobbly chairs around my screen is unlikely to prove a good
evening.  Maybe I should book the centre.

I've thought about asking someone to come to talk to us about the Open
Street Map project, which might work best at the BC.

If I thought time would allow I'd get an intro to Vim together too,
but...

> Anyhow sorry about that. It's a good thing that these mailing lists
> are not public or anything :)

Not to worry, we've all done it.  Promise I'll not tell anyone!

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>