[Ryedale] GnuPG keysigning party with SLG

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 21:22:41 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

I've now received an update from the folks at the Scarborough LUG and
intend to go over on the 7th of April to join them at the Valley Bar.
All those wishing to join me should let me know soon.  I have three
places, four if one is slim! :)  If more would like to come then it'll
be the roof-rack or another car.

While on the subject of meets, our March meet will be on the 17th,
probably at the Spotted Cow again.  Though I plan to look at the village
hall at Westow as a possible alternative.  It could well be cheaper
than the Brooklyn Centre and feel less like we're in detention too.  It
has tea, coffee making facilities and we'd be able to bring machines to
tinker with too.  No Internet access, which shouldn't really surprise,
but there you go.  I'll find a price and let you know.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>