[Ryedale] GnuPG keysigning party with SLG

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 21:42:25 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 09:23:53PM GMT, Al Girling wrote:
> I've now received an update from the folks at the Scarborough LUG and
> intend to go over on the 7th of April to join them at the Valley Bar.
> All those wishing to join me should let me know soon.  I have three
> places, four if one is slim! :)  If more would like to come then it'll
> be the roof-rack or another car.

Just to let folks know, I have three places taken for the trip over.
That's if Paul T and Dave R still require a lift.  I've been in contact
with someone who I've been discussing the Open Street Map Project with
who would like to join us.  So, it's space for a thin person or the roof
rack if more would like to come.  Of course, there's no restriction on
going over in another car!

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>