[Ryedale] Last Night's Meeting

Martin Wheldon mwheldon at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 09:56:40 BST 2008

I've come to accept that I can't spell, or communicate in proper
English and have givern up berating myself.

TopTip
If you install ispell on your ubuntu / debian workstation it will
spell check your emails etc on the fly doesn't matter if you are using
a web based interface or a mail client such as thunderbird.

Another good reason for migrating to Tux...

Martin