[Ryedale] Open streetmap

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed May 21 21:11:53 BST 2008

Hi Steve,

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 11:17:57AM BST, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> At Monday's meeting a number of brand names/model numbers were mentioned
> for GPS tracers... can someone remind me of a couple with
> recommendations so that I can keep my eyes open for a cheap one?

Have you had a poke around the OSM site?  This page may offer
help/confusion!

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/GPS_reviews

I'm planning on getting the new NaviGPS soon.  The Genie GT31 from
http://www.storagedepot.co.uk/Handheld-GPS/sc893/p74.aspx

Dave has been using GPS receivers for a while now, so will be able to
help with info on Garmin and other devices.

HTH

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>