[Ryedale] Star Party

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Wed Oct 15 09:33:31 UTC 2008

Hi Al.

I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law.  My best wishes to all.

I'm back from holiday now.  If you organise another star party, I'd love to
come along.  I'd be happy to show people the latest development version of
Stellarium.  If you have net access I can show the dynamic download of the
DSS imagery.

Take care,
Matthew