[Ryedale] October meet

Martin Wheldon mwheldon at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:28:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

Sorry I didn't make it last night, hope you all had a good time.
Spent my evening searching for a lost small brown stuffed dog!!! My
youngests favorate toy. Major disaster... he spent about an hour last
night between 4am and 5am crying where is DiDi......

Finally found it this morning under the sofa.

Hope to make the November meet.

Martin