[Ryedale] October meet

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 14:23:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 01:28:05PM BST, Martin Wheldon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry I didn't make it last night, hope you all had a good time.
> Spent my evening searching for a lost small brown stuffed dog!!! My
> youngests favorate toy. Major disaster... he spent about an hour last
> night between 4am and 5am crying where is DiDi......
>
> Finally found it this morning under the sofa.

Glad to hear you found DiDi.

We had a pleasant evening with four attending.  Five if we include
Matthew who sat in another bar until five minutes before his taxi
arrived.  I might see about a sign for the door of the Tap Room next
time!

Hope to see you in November.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>