[Ryedale] Hallo

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 20:53:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 08:52:26PM BST, Jamie Adams wrote:
--%<--

> Anyway, just a quick note to say hello. I always promised Al that I
> would try and make one of the Ryedale LUG meetings. Now that I have
> some transport I might just be able to fulfil that promise at last.
> I'm dying for some of that cake that I keep reading about ;)

Welcome again to the LUG Jamie.

If you've been peeking at the archive you can't help but notice the LUG
has been very quiet lately.  In fact, we've yet to hold a meeting this
year!  So, I think I should now say that Mon 18th May will be the next
meeting at The Spotted Cow in Malton.  So if you want some of that cake,
then you'd best head over the 7.30pm!

I hope you can make it.

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>