[Ryedale] Last Nights meeting

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:56:19 UTC 2009

Hi Martin

2009/5/19 Martin Wheldon <mwheldon at googlemail.com>:
> Hi Gents,
>
> Good see you last night, seems like a long time since the last meeting.
> Particulary good to have found a venue with free wifi access,
> completly by accident. First time I have
> ever been remotely glad that the pub was closed - does this mean I
> have a problem????

YES lol

Thought i came all the way to Malton for nothing when I found the pub was shut!
Glad I hung out as i rememered 3 was going to turn up so we could go to another
pub.

You picked a good one only down side was small tables but good enough for
small groups.

> Great tip on the use of bbc iplayer Fintan, I'm hoping to have a play
> with that tonight after I've fixed
> my issues with the new Ubuntu Intrepid kernel :(

Yeah , downloaded my Ashes to Ashes inc subtitles soon as I got home without
having to use any crappy software :-)

Fintan

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/