[Ryedale] Debian (Etch) security info

Martin Wheldon mwheldon at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:23:33 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Just a quick note for people running Subversion from the Etch
repositories that to ensure a clean upgrade
then you must dump your subversion dataset and reimport it following
the upgrade.

I'm pretty sure someone asked me if I had issues when I upgraded to
Lenny, and I believe that was the only one.

Cheers

Martin