[Ryedale] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Call for community participation, redux

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 17:57:20 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

From the Lugmasters list:

Hello Ubuntu-UKers!

The design team is once again looking for volunteers to help improve
Ubuntu so I thought I'd pass this along to the list. Please feel free
to send it along to any other groups in the London area if
appropriate. I've created https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MillbankUserTesting
so that the team can just update that page with information and
volunteer opportunities as they arise, so if you're interested in this
kind of stuff please subscribe to that page. Thanks!

Here's the info:

Live in the London UK, area and looking to help Ubuntu? The Canonical
design team is looking for volunteers to attend research sessions in
London. The dates available are 22 Feb through 5 March. This time around
we are looking for technically savvy users, you don't need to be a
sysadmin but you should probably know your PPAs and GPGs. The session
takes approximately one hour and there will be a cash incentive.

Please email canonical.research at googlemail.com if you can participate
and someone from the research agency will get in touch with you.

--
Jorge Castro
jorge (at) ubuntu.com

ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com