[Ryedale] Remind me again what Squeeze is? The Next Debian Stable?

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 16:58:01 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 05:37:19PM GMT, Alex Armani wrote:

> Remind me again what Squeeze is? The Next Debian Stable?

Correct.  Squeeze is Debian 6 and will be the next stable release.

> Any help appreciated with the Mint issues mind.Tia from Alex & Anna.xx

I see that you've recieved a number of answers through other mailing
lists where you've asked this question.  Though I usually find the
instructions from Adobe quite straight forward when installing Flash. To
echo someone else from another list have you tried the command line to
start Chromium yet?

Best of luck!

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>