[Ryedale] Happy Birthday to US!

Stephen O'Neill squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 16:57:49 UTC 2011

We had a meeting of the Scarborough group a couple of weeks ago, first
in like 3 years - we got a nice turnout of about 6 with a couple of
familiar faces and a couple of new ones.

I think we kind of concluded that the Scarborough LUG's main provision
is a friendly, low volume, mailing list where people can usually get
sensible answers, and beyond that a beer every now and again.

So perhaps if Ryelug has gone a similar way then stewardship is less
important :)

Incidentally I am enthusiastically up for a social meet with you guys -
beer / food / coffee / evening / weekend etc whenever people might be free.

--
Stephen O'Neill
w: http://www.thefloatingfrog.co.uk/
e: squid at thefloatingfrog.co.uk