[Ryedale] Happy Birthday to US!

Alex Armani alex.armani at live.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 17:21:01 UTC 2011

We should do it same one every 4 weeks at The Valley; my local, 2 mins walk from my knew house. Move in On 16th Feb.
Also have put Linux Mint on my old PC Gnome desktop, and added Chromium through the package manager,Worked okay, but how to I run it?
64meg gforce graphics2700GHz Celeron 3 processor1 gig ram
32 bit Linux 1o (Julia)  OS
Werkin' purrfik, apart from how do I run Chromium browser.Also how to I install Adobe Flash?Chromium has flash player built in.
Cheers & Beers,from Alex & Anna.xx
--
 Alex Armani - Digital Musician
+44 775 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513074140Add me to your Mafia Wars!