[Ryedale] IRC Meet

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 13:17:12 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm forwarding this for Dave as it was sent from an address not
subscribed to the list.

----- Forwarded message from ryedale-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk -----

From: Dave Harding <**************@**************>
To: ryedale at mailman.lug.org.uk
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:26:57 +0000
Subject: Re: [Ryedale] IRC tonight

Oops yeah I signed in, went off to have something to eat and got sucked in
by the lure of the telly...this why I do pubs better than irc :)

Dave

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Alistair Girling