[Ryedale] IRC tonight

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:50:52 UTC 2011

Paul,

donta ya hate it when your order summat and you wait 5 days :-(

I still have the old 150 huppage card which only pick up channel 4 and
not sure about the other!
All set up ready for the digital cards to arrive.
I tried to set up laptop to log into back end but it says something
about Port ,it was late so I went to bed.

Funny how you get things working in linux and several years later when
you get a new pc or laptop you forget how you got it working in the
1st place where in windows you have to do it weekly.
Its fun though and unfortunately my sister and her kids are coming
down this weekend so this mythtv box prob wont be up and running after
they go :-(

Fintan

--
My Blog http://www.gaughan.co.uk/