[Ryedale] IRC Meet

Dave Harding dave at hulllug.org
Tue Mar 8 20:47:41 UTC 2011

You've got me confused to which of my many e-mail addresses is associated
with your mailing list :oops!!!

Hull LUG is doing OK at the moment thanks.  Over the winter months we've
generally had about a dozen members attending our regular monthly meetings
(In the Old grey Mare - opposite Hull University on the 1st Tuesday of the
month)

The website <http://hulllug.org> is undergoing a bit of a re-vamp right now.
 I've taken over the hosting, and we're working out the best way to run it.
 As for forums - things should improve.  I'm of the opinion that we try a
few things and see what works best.

I started out with good intentions, but my own
site<http://daveyspeedstar.net>got compromised so all my projects have
got very chaotic.  Things will get
sorted - but not overnight :)

Glad things are good with you guys, and I'll try to drop into the irc next
week

Regards
Dave