[Ryedale] Is anyone there ?i

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Sun Aug 26 08:37:37 UTC 2012

Hi all, it's Alex from Scarborough. Monday is a very good day for me to attend lugs in Malton. My parents live just outside Malton so after work I often go to the Cross Keys, as it is my dad's mates restaurant, for the £1o as much as you can eat Thai buffet which starts at 6:oo pm and then head to The Yard for a couple of pints before getting the last bus home to Scarborough.

I've been using Linux since 2oo9 as my main operating system. Started with Fedora 1o then mostly Ubuntu Studio since 9.o4, The Jaunty Jackalope, always updating to the current version, and recently Linux Mint Debian.

These days though, I have mostly given up trying to convert people to Linux but not totally. I call it Android now instead of Linux, and get a much better response! ;) Android for your lap top................

So, is anybody likely to appear at The Yard tomorrow? I'll be the guy playing the acoustic guitar in the beer garden.

Cheers & Beers, from Alex.
--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician

+44 775 459 5449 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani
 www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK