[Ryedale] Today @ The Yard while 7:3o pm

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:56:17 UTC 2012

Now then! Right it's a Sunday bus timetable today because of the Bank Holiday, so the last bus home for me leaves Malton at 8:oo pm, so I shall be at The Yard from about 5pm while 7:3o pm to answer any questions / assist with any problems regarding The Linux. Recent experience with Linux Mint DebIan, Ubuntu Studio 12.o4 Precise Pangolin, and naturally Windows 7 for support purposes.

Hope to see some of you there; cheers 'n' beers, from Alex.
--

 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 775 459 5449 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani