[Ryedale] Chromium wont un full screen dual monitor.

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 11:35:44 UTC 2012

Chromium wont un full screen dual monitor.
Hi folks. New install just completed.64 bit Ubuntu Studio 12.o4 LTSLaptop with second monitor plugged in the rgbLow Latency kernel 3.2.0-23-lowlatencyGNOME 3.4.1 {Yes I know I'm running a low latency kernel for instant sound response and GNOME 3.4.1! This is for home use use hfce for work.}
Anyway, too much information!I run Google Chromium as my browser.F11 works fine to fullscreen the current tab,in the second screen 1280 x 1o24 resolution but after that is is impossible to un-fullscreen
Any helps appreciated TIA Alex.--  Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician +44 775 459 5449 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK