[Ryedale] CLI command to install irssi & xchat please and all plugins. please. synapttic crashing software updater crashing can get root shell

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 05:09:58 UTC 2013

Hi all, hope you are well,what is the CLI command to install irssi & xchat please and all plugins. please. synapttic crashing software updater crashing can get root shelltia from Ale x. --  Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician. +44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM tB.xx-- Alex.Armani at Live.co.UK - E-mail / MSN Alex.Armani at Rocketmail.com - Yahoo Messenger Alex.Armani.UK at Gmail.com - Google Talk Alex.Armani at MYspace.com - MYspace IM Alex.Armani01UK - Skype
''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''Or, in British English: ''I have seen the enemy,and it is us.'' 8(