[Ryedale] What is the best virtualisation software for my needs please?

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Wed Dec 11 14:17:17 UTC 2013

What is the best virtualisation software for my needs please?
Am looking to host 32 bit XP Pro on a dual core processor. I guess the host machine will be running either 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium, or 64 bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o. What are the best software for best latency on my machine? What are the names of the packages? I don't want to clutter up my machine trying ever bit of software that might be suitable for my needs, as I will only chose one package and uninstall all the rest. Am looking for a personal recommendation, specifically has to have low, or as low as possible, audio latency, and it has to be free as in zero cost... I'm not too concerned about whether it is open source or propriety. As long as it works, and has not been coded by the enemy of  course ThatIs Oracle, and Apple. Come on guys, let's team up with Microsoft; together we can do it, we can win.....
Cheers & Beers, from Alex. -- Alex at Armani.PM Www.Armani.PM -- Alex MacLennan MSc. - IT Consultant.+44 7 972 641 526 - Fix Your PC / Linux Box / Mac. On call 24/o7/366. -- Alex Armani BSc. [Hons] - Digital Musician. +44 1 723 374 281 - ARMANI's 24 hr. cyber.cafe.coffee.shop -- Cheers & Beers; 73's de Alex, G7CGR/M _________________ Acer Aspire 5551: AMD Athlon P320 (2.1 GHz), 3GB RAM, ATI HD 425o Graphics. 64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 13.1o, 32bit Lubuntu 13.1o -- ''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''  ''I have scene the enemy, and it is us...''
{K} 2,o14 ARMANI.PM