[SC.LUG] New member

David Holden sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 27 17:23:01 2002

Hi,

Just a mail to introduce myself, My name's David Holden, I met some of
you on saturday at the excellent talk on Linux at Jodrell bank.

I started using linux probably about 95 maybe a little before and have
been using on and off ever since.

I work for a academic publisher, and currently we are converting over to
using Linux, even on the desktop believe it or not, although the need
for some key apps mean at the moment some XP machines/Solaris machines
are still needed.

Anyway thats me,

     Cheers,

          Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
check-out : crystallography journals online <http://journals.iucr.org>

Thanks in advance:-
See: <http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

Personal Links:-
Recommended reading : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dbnationtp/
UK Privacy (R.I.P)  : http://www.stand.org.uk/commentary.php3
Public GPG key available on request.

-- 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name --