[SC.LUG] LXF - LUG of the month

Richard Smedley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 18:37:00 2002

David Holden wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
>  Sounds great, just out of curiosity for the geographically challenged -
> me, what are the industrial towns of north cheshire?

Well, it was a bit of a nebukous description that could mean
anywhere between Runcorn and Northwich, with over-the-border
towns like Widnes and Stockport alluded to.

Perhaps I should change it to "larger towns of north cheshire"
as Knutsford, Sale and Altrincham sit better with this
description. :-/

- Richard
(A /South/ Cheshire person of mixed Scouse and Welsh ancestry =o)

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Telephone +44 (0) 1225 442244 ext 5038