[SC.LUG] LXF - LUG of the month

David Holden sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 18:32:01 2002

Hi Richard,

 Sounds great, just out of curiosity for the geographically challenged -
me, what are the industrial towns of north cheshire?

 Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
check-out : crystallography journals online <http://journals.iucr.org>

Thanks in advance:-
See: <http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

Personal Links:-
Recommended reading : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dbnationtp/
UK Privacy (R.I.P)  : http://www.stand.org.uk/commentary.php3
Public GPG key available on request.

-- 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name --