[SC.LUG] LXF - LUG of the month

Richard Smedley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 29 15:26:00 2002

John Southern wrote:

> > own LUGs (wed still like to encourage this).
> own LUGs. (We would still like to encourage this).
>
> > emerging from a quiet period. Meetings have restarted: weve just had a
> emerging from a quiet period. Meetings have restarted: we've just had a

This is some mail client weirdness, I think (1). I can see
the apostrophes in my posting - as I sent it and as it
came back from the LUG. However they've disappeared in
the quote below David Holden's reply.

Oh well, the apostrophes are there on the Quark page.
We'd is used in place of we would for space reasons. :-/
It flows reasonably well on the page, anyway, regardless
of how it reads ;-P

I take it that there are no objections to the content
(industrial towns aside ;)

- Richard

(1) Of course as I'm using Netscape as my mailclient at
work I'm willing to accept all the blame (for everything,
ever 8^/  )

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format