[SC.LUG] Re: SC digest, Vol 1 #31 - 3 msgs

Neil Lucock sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 29 18:16:01 2002

On Friday 29 November 2002 12:00 pm, you wrote:
> Well, it was a bit of a nebukous description that could mean
> anywhere between Runcorn and Northwich, with over-the-border
> towns like Widnes and Stockport alluded to.
I live in Northwich, but we are Mid-Cheshire rather than North Cheshire.
North Cheshire would be Runcorn, Helsby, Frodsham (and Warrington which we
were given a few years ago and have been trying to sell back to Lancashire).

> - Richard
> (A /South/ Cheshire person of mixed Scouse and Welsh ancestry =o)
That's a brave thing to admit ;-)
The book arrived this morning. It looks good
regards,
Neil

--
Unix te plura docebit