[Sc] Hi.

Robert sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Oct 5 16:42:00 2002

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, spyro@f2s.com wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Oct 2002 08:33:06 +0100
> Robert <robert@chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, spyro@f2s.com wrote:
>>
>> > Hi.
>> >
>> > My names Ian and Im an addict...
>> >

>> Maybe we should have a boasting^H*8technical survey of what we run?
>
> But of course ;)
>
> My main box:
> ASUS A7M266

I think your initial self appraisal was pretty accurate - but maybe an
addict is someone who has more computer equipment than me!

I was really thinking of software - maybe because that's my area of work
and h/w is still a bit of a mystery to me.

Mine: Soltek 75drv4 , Duron 950, running Mdk 8.2, blackbox (rest of family
use windowmaker).
Hoping sometime to work out how to use samba to connect with my (work) W98
laptop.
A non booting AMD K600, and a W95 laptop owned by children

Used to have a perq but it was just too unwieldy..

>> Greetings Ian, I'm guessing you've arrived through my mention of this
>> elsewhere?
>
> You're the dude talking to my better half about your children, right?

That's correct

>> Hang on and we might even have a meeting!
>
> Cool.

I hope so!

Robert
--
It's illegal to invent words with strange vowel
combinations. Anyone suspected of violation will be