[Sc] computer bits and _Jodrell meet_

Robert Marshall sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 8 13:06:01 2002

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Ian Molton wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Oct 2002 10:26:36 +0100
> "Richard Smedley" <richard.smedley@futurenet.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> This autumn I can make (a few) Saturdays and Sundays only :-(
>> However the vote seemed to be for Thursday, so maybe that's what
>> you should go for?
>>
>> <small idea>
>> Pick a day when you and the Jodrell Bank guy would
>> /both/ like to come, announce that, gauge enthusiasm :-)
>> </small idea>
>
> How about it.
>
> If you could avoid mon, wed, and fri, 9-5, It'd help, but really I
> can go almost ANY time. over to you...

I've obviously missed some of this (I read my email from work but if
they download it from home before I get to it, I have to wait until
hometime...)

The meeting will be in the evening , he said he could do the 31st or
any Thursday in November, should I sound him out on other days?

We'd better have somewhere not too far from Jodrell as a locn?

Robert