[SC.LUG] Organic food [Was [Nutrition] RE: New to list]

Ian Molton sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 13:55:04 2003

On 13 Aug 2003 09:26:23 +0100
Richard Smedley <richard.smedley@livepublishing.co.uk> wrote:

> The obvious, easy solution is to grow and prepare your
> own food. I'm planting another couple of dozen fruit
> trees in my garden this autumn - but I think this may
> take the list too far off-topic. How about South Cheshire
> Organic Gardeners and South Cheshire Bakers? :-))

Well the list normally has no real traffic so unless anyone objects...

I grow a few things but I have (literally) 4 square metres of garden
space.

This year, Im growing beans, we've grown peas and the plants are dead
now (didnt get many peas :-(   ), and the tomato plants are pathetic.

We're moving house soon, so I'm looking forward to getting a nicer
garden (not a garauntee though :-(     )

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.