[SC.LUG] Dual Boot Machines

Neil Lucock sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 16:31:01 2003

On Wednesday 13 Aug 2003 8:44 am, Dr A V Le Blanc wrote:

> What I've never understood is why anyone would want Windows and
> Linux on the same machine, but I don't really understand why anyone
> would want Windows at all -- I haven't used it myself in over 10 years.

so, that would be crash-an-hour Win 3.1 in 1993?=20
I have Bryce 5 and other art applications that I use and like. I don't=20
particularly want to use Windows, but I spent =A3200 on Bryce and I'm not g=
oing=20
to stop using it yet. Things like Mojoworld (another landscape generator,=20
download a demo from Pandromeda) are worth having. When I can buy and run=20
them under Linux, I will.=20
Neil