jon.d@c2internet.net - Email found in subject - Re: jon.d@c2i nternet.net - Email found in subject - Re: jon.d@c2i nternet.net - Email found in subject - Re: [SC.LUG] RE: jon.d@c2internet .net - Email found in subject - RE: [SC.LUG] ISPs

Ian Molton sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 14 14:33:00 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:17:26 +0100
Jonathan Dwerryhouse <jon.d@c2internet.net> wrote:

> Yey, let's all encourage loss-making companies!

Hey, Im not a business. if I can get 2Mbit DSL for half what I pay for
my crappy 512kbit, I'll bite, even if the company goes down the toilet
three days from now.

I buy what I can afford. If I was IT manager for a company I wouldnt but
Im not, so I do.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.