jon.d@c2internet.net - Email found in subject - Re: jon.d@c2i nternet.net - Email found in subject - Re: jon.d@c2i nternet.net - Email found in subject - Re: [SC.LUG] RE: jon.d@c2internet .net - Email found in subject - RE: [SC.LUG] ISPs

sc@mailman.lug.org.uk sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 14 14:50:00 2003

Jonathan,

This is the way of the world for ever more people.

I'm glad this is balanced out by unscrupulous companies who take the money
and run. I bet we both know who the first to complain will be - post
rip-off that is.

This is the same attitude that Thatcher admired and the principle reason
why the country is in the abject and frankly, embarassing mess it is in
compared
to Europe.  Who needs public transport if you've got a car....

Love the Queen, read The Sun and pull the ladder up behind you.

what bollocks.

Andy

individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any
attachments) are confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you receive this email in
error, please delete and destroy the message and notify the sender by
reply email.