[SC.LUG] Hey Dudes, Where's our LUG?

prytherch at talk21.com prytherch at talk21.com
Mon Dec 8 10:56:01 GMT 2003

Andy wrote:
>Jason,
>
>You do have a site. There's just nothing in it :-(
>
>On the basis that nuke is horrible, the site is based
> on mamboserver, which isn't horrible.
>
>Info on how it works is at www.mamboserver.com.
>
>The lugmaster (Richard) has the relevant login info.
>The server is based at manchester computer centre
> on uklinux' network.

Hm, yes, time seems to have flown by since I was ``just about to sort out the new site'' :-/
Not the least of my distractions has been work, since I went freelance, however I've a little spare time to get something done "real soon now" :^)

Thanks to Andy and all at iTS-LiNUX for setting up the new site. I'll post on the list as soon as something is done...

 - Richard

/gets back to boot arguments with an old-world mac

--

Today I be mostly reading about permaculture...
<a Target='_new' Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://www.permaculture.co.uk/erc/erc3.html'>http://www.permaculture.co.uk/erc/erc3.html</a>