[SC.LUG] www.sc.lug.org.uk

Richard Smedley "richard\" at (none)>
Mon Dec 8 20:46:20 GMT 2003

Well I've found a few moments to play with the site.
All I can say is I'm not a GUI/menu person :-(  -  I found
it much easier writing HTML for the last but one site :-(

Oh well, at least I'm not alone in this. iirc Greg and Robert volunteered
to help admin the site :-)

If you are still interested (and anyone else who is) then please get in
touch and I'll give you an admin account. Then we can get moving with
this :-)

Have a look at www.sc.lug.org.uk and see what you think is lacking
(it may be  a long list - I haven't done too much yet ;^)

Today I be mostly reading about useful trees...
http://www.agroforestry.co.uk/