[SC.LUG] Re: posting to Linux mail list

Jason Lucas jason at industrialarchaeology.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 15:30:57 GMT 2003

Yes! I'd love to use Microsoft products again. For the following
reasons:

1. I really want to spend lots and lots of my hard earned cash on
expensive, buggy products over which I have absolutely no control.

2. I really want to employ someone to manage my EULA's.

3. I would love my computer to crash at least 5 times a day.

4. I want to pay for frequent bug-fixes (er... sorry, upgrades)

5. I want to reduce the life span of my business computers to just over
12 months.

6. I like spending hours on the phone to MS support people - they are
just the nicest people to talk to, even when they can't solve the
problem.

7. I really enjoy tapping in long product activation codes on my phone.

8. I want to be tied into DCM. After all - you can't trust anyone these
days!

9. I like all the spyware that IE helps install.

10. I enjoy removing viruses, and trying to recover data.

But above all, I like seeing thousands of small businesses being
trampled on by the almighty MS!

Yours, tongue-in-cheek,

Jason