[SC.LUG] Re: SuSE Internet

Mark Walker sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Jun 1 16:26:01 2003

I assume that you are using Kinternet (the plug icon in the taskbar) and a
recent SuSE (these guidelines refer to 8.2).  You have to configure it in
YaST.  EIther start YaST or right click on the plug and then click Configure
in YaST. When you get to the modem screen click on change for the bottom half
of the screen (already configured modems). Then alter and Finish and
hopefully you will be connecting from SuSE properly.

Best wishes

--
Mark Walker