[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] UK free software conference]

Richard Smedley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu May 1 13:12:01 2003

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [lugmaster] UK free software conference
From: MJ Ray <markj@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, May 1, 2003 12:58 pm
To: lugmaster@mailman.lug.org.uk

Please forward to your groups.  Thanks.

Registrations are now being taken for the Association For Free
Software's first annual conference, to be held at Aston University,
Birmingham on Sat 17 May 2003.  Doors open 1015, talks start 1100.  The
conference is free to current AFFS members and those who apply to join
(fee 10 pounds) and will feature talks from members of various free
software projects.

More details are available at http://www.affs.org.uk/affsac.html but
feel free to email me (MJR) questions.  We are still interested in
proposals for more talks, too: send a short summary and an estimate of
the required time by email to frontdesk@affs.org.uk